Podcast Episode #638
Today’s leadership lesson handles the common topic of servant leadership but with a different perspective. These seven ways to be a better servant leader for your church will hit home for many listeners.
- Take the initiative with hurting people.
- Offer genuine apologies.
- Do not speak ill of others publicly.
- Seek out real accountability.
- Give sacrificially to your church.
- Be the first to give up your personal preferences.
- Volunteer for menial tasks.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.