Podcast Episode #633
The current crisis has disrupted the normal practices of almost every church in America. From streaming services to digital giving, church leaders are learning quickly about the digital world and the creative ways technology is reaching people with the gospel.
- Digital giving is a lot more important than they realized.
- Senior adults adapt well to digital services for a season.
- Short-term classes and studies do well in the digital world.
- Personnel costs can be reduced in the digital world.
- Prayer ministries are thriving in the digital world.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- Church Future Indicator
- Leading Virtually Sale
- Zoom Video Conferencing
- Echo Prayer App
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.