iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • Spotify
In the midst of everything we are going through you will be encouraged by the developments taking place within what was once seen as “impossible” turnaround churches.
- Many impossible rural turnaround churches are surprising people.
- There are many turnaround churches in New England, other northeast locations, and northwest churches.
- Neighborhood churches are in turnaround mode.
- Hope is becoming a recurring theme.
- “We have never done it that way” is not the excuse it once was.
- Many church leaders and church members understand reaching the community has to be done differently.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.