iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • Spotify
In today’s episode, Thom and Kevin discuss the growing church revitalization movement. Churches all over the country are finding ways to rescue gospel influence in their communities through church revitalization and replanting. Listen in on this fascinating conversation about what God is doing through this growing movement.
- Revitalization has become a powerful solution to dying churches.
- Church replanting re-energizes the community.
- The revitalization movement has been embraced by major organizations like NAMB.
- Replanting and revitalization practice the principle of biblical stewardship.
- More young pastors are being called to replant.
- More healthy churches see themselves as church replanting churches.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.