iTunes • RSS • Stitcher • TuneIn Radio • Google Play • Spotify
Replants sometimes struggle with their internal identity. Today we look at the inner workings of a replant and how to use your unique position for Kingdom impact.
- Not only do you need spousal cooperation in replanting, you need spousal perseverance as well.
- “Just running the denominational programs” rarely draws people to a church anymore.
- Gathered worship has to start where the people in the church are and needs to engage them authentically.
- Praying for other churches models selflessness.
The five observations we discuss are:
- The replanter’s family
- The extinction of growth by low hanging fruit
- Worship in a replant
- Replants shouldn’t try to be a smaller version of a larger church
- Church replant facility uses
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Six Creative Ways to Deal with a Deteriorating Facility – Revitalize & Replant #077
- Replanter Assessment
- Find more resources at the Revitalize & Replant page at ThomRainer.com
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.