2015 was a big year for Rainer on Leadership. We celebrated our 100th episode, expanded to two episodes per week, saw new sponsors come on board, and had more than 800,000 episode downloads during the year. Thanks to Vanderbloemen Search Group and Trinity International University for their support and for all of you who downloaded, rated, reviewed, and listened to the podcast in 2015.
Also, thanks to our great guests in 2015 for taking the time to come on the podcast and provide such great content for our listeners: John C. Maxwell, Brad Lomenick, Mike Glenn, Keith Getty, Jackie Bledsoe, Selma Wilson, Stephen and Alex Kendrick, David Platt, and Michael Hyatt.
We can’t wait to see what 2016 will bring. We have new episodes starting next week and a new sponsor coming on board soon as well. Finally, if you enjoy the podcast each week, please help us out by giving us a rating and review at iTunes.
Here are our top episodes of the year:
- Why Pastors Often Leave Their Church in the Third Year – Episode #117
- 10 Keys to Developing a Healthy Church Staff – Episode #119
- How to Make Announcements in Worship Services – Episode #098
- What Does a Healthy Church Budget Look Like? – Episode #115
- What to Do With Church Bullies – Episode #118
- 9 Major Areas of Tension Every Pastor Experiences – Episode #114
- Nine Technological Trends Every Church Should Consider – Episode #107
- The Five Most Common Obstacles to Breaking Attendance Barriers – Episode #126
- Six Keys for Reaching Millennials in Established Churches – Episode #101
- Nine Keys to Successful Sermon Preparation – Episode #097